Melatonin is a natural hormone that the body produces to regulate its own internal clock.
Melatonin secretion occurs with the onset of darkness and stops during the daytime.
Medications to increase melatonin levels should be used with caution. It is important to understand that excessive doses of melatonin will cause the body to begin to synthesize it in smaller quantities.
- Regulates body temperature
- Slows down aging
- Increases life expectancy,
- Has anti-stress and anti-tumor properties,
- Has the property of reducing muscle pain,
- Affects reproduction.
- Prevents the formation of cancer cells.
- Stabilizes mental activity and has anti-anxiety activity.
- Helps improve cognitive activity of the brain,
- Has a powerful antioxidant effect.