Magnesium taurate is a molecule formed by the reaction of magnesium oxide with the amino acid taurine.
Magnesium taurate contains the health benefits of both the first substance and the second. This substance improves cognitive function, reduces migraines, eases depression, and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- strengthens the heart muscle;
- increases insulin sensitivity;
- calms, reduces stress and anxiety;
- improves cardiovascular health;
- improves overall cognitive function and memory;
- lowers blood pressure and reduces arrhythmia;
- helps minimize the risk of vascular complications of diabetes;
- stimulates the growth of nerve cells located in the hippocampus;
- reduce symptoms of depression and neurodegenerative disorders.