Quercetin is a plant flavonoid found in many fruits and vegetables. It is especially abundant in onions, apples, citrus fruits, dark berries, grapes, and olive oil. The main benefit of quercetin is that it is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals that damage cell membranes and cause cell death.
A clinical study at the University of California showed the positive effects of quercetin on prostate and kidney health.
Quercetin alleviates allergic reactions, prevents swelling of the nasal mucosa and relieves headaches. Used for seasonal allergies to flowers, dust and various allergic reactions to environmental irritants.
Useful properties of the supplement:
- Powerful antioxidant, immune support;
- Quercetin eases allergic reactions;
- Quercetin has an anti-inflammatory effect, especially effective in inflammation caused by an increased content of leukocytes;
- Quercetin strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- Quercetin has positive effects on prostate and kidney health.