Glucosamine - plays an important role in the formation and restoration of cartilage.
Chondroitin sulfate is part of a protein molecule (proteoglycan) that gives cartilage its elasticity.
MSM is a natural source of sulfur, which is used for protein synthesis, the formation of hormones and enzymes, and tissue growth.
5 main properties of the complex:
- restores and strengthens articular cartilage;
- improves the elasticity and strength of ligaments;
- improves joint lubrication and prevents wear;
- relieves pain and relieves inflammation;
- has a beneficial effect on skin, hair, and nails.