Potassium is an essential mineral that is widely distributed in food sources, especially in fruits and vegetables. Potassium is critical for maintaining normal body and cellular fluid levels, as well as maintaining acid-base balance. It is also essential for proper muscle contraction, healthy heart function, and for the transmission of nerve impulses. Potassium citrate is a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of potassium.
Properties of potassium:
- improves the functioning of the heart muscle and normalizes blood pressure;
- removes excess fluid and forms a healthy water balance;
- has a beneficial effect on the functioning of nerve and muscle cells;
- accelerates the removal of toxins from the body;
- stimulates the flow of oxygen to the brain;
- increases immune activity.