Vitamin A is an essential component for maintaining epithelial health. Epithelium is found in the eyes, skin, genitourinary system, respiratory system and gastrointestinal tract.
Vitamin A is an essential element in the human body's nutrition that can help maintain healthy eyes. Additionally, vitamin A can help strengthen the immune system.
Vitamin A supplement is made from fish liver oil, which is a natural product at a low price.
- regulation of the synthesis of steroid hormones and proteins
- activation of spermatogenesis
- antitumor activity
- normalization of metabolism
- formation of lipids and bone tissue
- improvement of skin condition, acceleration of cell regeneration
- improving the quality of nails and hair
- neutralize free radicals
- strengthening the immune system
- helping the body fight infectious diseases
- promotes proper growth and development of the embryo
- improving twilight vision function by stimulating the formation of rhodopsin
- prevention of inflammatory diseases of the cornea