L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that a person must obtain from food or supplements. Lysine is involved in the synthesis of all proteins in the body, and it is also necessary for the preservation of structure-forming proteins such as collagen and elastin, which make up all connective tissues, in particular skin, tendons and bones.
Benefits of Lysine:
- accelerates the body's recovery after injuries and training;
- increases overall tone and performance;
- supports positive nitrogen metabolism;
- normalizes the functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- strengthens the musculoskeletal system;
- prevents the formation of herpes;
- strengthens the functioning of the immune system;
- improves skin and hair health.