Vitamin D is the most important substance for the body, which is synthesized under the influence of ultraviolet rays and comes from food. Due to the peculiarities of the Russian climate, most people do not receive it from the sun, and experience a severe vitamin deficiency.
Benefits of Vitamin D3:
- has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the endocrine system;
- enhances the secretion of endogenous hormones;
- promotes restoration at the cellular level;
- improves the functioning of the central nervous system;
- promotes restoration and strengthening of articular cartilage;
- enhances glucose metabolism and insulin secretion;
- normalizes the level of phosphorus in the blood;
- indirectly helps improve muscle tissue.