Vitamin D ensures the optimal functioning of the nervous system, in particular, it is responsible for the production of "anti-depressive" mediators - dopamine and serotonin. One of the most important properties of vitamin D3 is participation in the exchange of carbohydrates and minerals.
Benefits of Vitamin D3:
- has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the endocrine system;
- enhances the secretion of endogenous hormones;
- promotes restoration at the cellular level;
- improves the functioning of the central nervous system;
- promotes restoration and strengthening of articular cartilage;
- enhances glucose metabolism and insulin secretion;
- normalizes the level of phosphorus in the blood;
- indirectly helps improve muscle tissue.