Vitamin E is a major fat-soluble antioxidant that is especially important for maintaining cellular health by neutralizing free radicals produced during normal metabolic processes.
Properties of vitamin E:
- improves antioxidant protection and reduces oxidative stress;
- increases tone, improves color and general condition of skin and hair;
- reduces expression and age wrinkles;
- reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases;
- promotes restoration of the body at the cellular level;
- reduces the level of “bad” cholesterol in the body;
- improves the body's immune defense.