Brown algae are large leafy algae belonging to the brown algae family that grow in "forests" in the cold waters of the world's oceans. This seaweed has been used for centuries as an important ingredient in Chinese, Japanese and Korean cuisines. They are also an excellent source of iodine, which has been shown to be essential for healthy thyroid function.
Kelp, thanks to its rich composition, has a general strengthening effect on the body:
- The activity of the immune system increases;
- Provides support to the endocrine system;
- Metabolism accelerates;
- The nervous system is strengthened;
- Bones, teeth, hair are strengthened;
- Digestion improves.
- The use of kelp helps prevent a number of diseases caused by a lack of iodine in the body.
Kelp can be taken:
- For the prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system and thyroid gland;
- To improve mental and physical development;
- In order to normalize proper metabolism;
- To support the immune system;
- To remove toxins from the body.