Maca (Lepidium meyenii) grows in the high Andes mountains of central Peru. For many centuries, this plant has been traditionally used as a food source and general tonic. Modern scientific research has shown that maca helps support reproductive health in men and women. The results of clinical studies confirm that maca does not have a direct effect on the functioning of the endocrine system.
Benefits of Peruvian Maca extract:
- normalizes the functioning of the endocrine system and hormonal balance;
- stimulates the production of sex and endogenous hormones;
- restores libido and sexual desire;
- improves mood and raises tone;
- increases mental and physical performance;
- reduces feelings of anxiety and apathy.