B vitamins do not accumulate in the body, and their content in food is extremely low. That is why people leading an active lifestyle experience a significant deficiency of these micronutrients. But it’s easy to avoid or compensate for the lack of vitamins in this group; just include the B-50 complex in your diet.
Beneficial effects of the supplement:
- improves overall energy potential and tones;
- increases physical and mental performance;
- improves the functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems;
- accelerates the utilization of homocysteine and cholesterol from the blood;
- increases resistance to stress and depression;
- normalizes the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, as well as the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- stimulates the functioning of the protective functions of the immune system;
- rejuvenates and improves the appearance of skin and hair.