Chelated forms of zinc with the best absorption. Zinc is an immunomodulator, inhibiting the spread of the virus in the body and stimulating the production of T-killer cells. This mineral is involved in the formation of testosterone and insulin, is necessary for normalizing blood sugar, affects hair growth, the condition of nails and the secretion of the sebaceous glands, and also strengthens bones.
Zinc plays an important role in the physiological processes of the body:
- in the synthesis of proteins, enzymes, nucleic acids;
- when copying genetic material during cell division and growth;
- necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system, liver and pancreas functions,
- participates in the formation of insulin,
- participates in the process of hematopoiesis,
- necessary to maintain immunological status,
- plays an important role in restoring the secretion of the main building hormone and promotes the activation of sperm.