Vitamin D combined with K2 will help safely maintain the health of the skeletal system without fear of calcification. Vitamin D is needed for better absorption of calcium from the intestines. But with unreasonably high dosages of vitamin D, the level of ionized calcium can greatly increase, which can lead to calcium deposition in the kidneys or blood vessels. Vitamin K moves calcium into the bone matrix, making vitamin D supplementation safe.
- prevents the development of degenerative diseases of teeth and bones;
- has a beneficial effect on the circulatory and nervous systems;
- normalizes blood sugar and cholesterol levels;
- helps strengthen articular cartilage;
- improves the condition of skin, hair and nails;
- strengthens the immune system.