Soy lecithin is a natural combination of phospholipids, including phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylinositol, which are preferred sources of choline and inositol, respectively.
Phospholipids are the most important components of cell membranes, ensuring cell function and growth, and are also involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- improves mental performance and cognitive function;
- reduces the risk of developing diseases of the cardiovascular and nervous systems;
- stabilizes the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood;
- has a pronounced hepatoprotective effect;
- normalizes metabolism and digestion;
- strengthens the functioning of the immune system.