Magnesium glycinate is the most absorbable magnesium salt (better than other magnesium salts): it has high bioavailability and good tolerability.
Biological role and properties of Magnesium glycinate:
- Found in all tissues of the body, it is necessary for normal cell function.
- Promotes energy production and consumption.
- Takes part in most metabolic reactions.
- Reduces neuronal excitability and slows down neuromuscular transmission.
- Participate in many enzymatic reactions (is a calcium antagonist).
Effects of use:
- Sedative (calming);
- Anticonvulsant (anticonvulsant);
- Hypotensive (lowering blood pressure), vasodilator;
- Analgesic (pain reliever);
- Sleeping aid (promotes the production of melatonin);
- Stimulates the secretion of bile;
- Prevents the premature appearance of gray hair.